This is the best Stuffed Mushroom I have ever tasted.
It just explodes in your mouth! And it is so easy to make them. This is again inspired
from purplefoodie herb butter mushroom recipe.
As I didn't have some ingredients at home I replaced it with whatever I had that time.And the results were outstanding!!
Mushrooms -250gms [cleaned]
Garlic Cloves -5-6 minced
Thyme - 1 tbsp
Butter - 1tbsp,cut into small cubes
Olive oil -1 tbsp
Freshly grounded pepper
Coriander leaves or parsley
30gms Parmesan cheese sliced [The original recipes calls for Smoked mozzarella]
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms.
- Cut the stems into small pieces,Add sliced garlic,thyme.
- Stuff the mushroom with the above mixture.
- Push one small cube of butter in each mushroom.This is what makes the mushroom extremely juicy!!
- Brush each mushroom with olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put a slice of cheese on each mushroom to cover the openning
- Sprinkle generous amount of coriander leaves [or parsely]
- Brush the baking dish with Olive Oil
- Grill the mushrooms for 7-8 minutes untill the cheese gets golden in color.
- Serve it fresh from the oven.