June 24, 2011

Six Months of SinFoodie


I completely forgot that I completed six months of blogging yesterday. And I remembered only a few minutes back. It was by chance that I made these banana chocolate cupcakes yesterday. Here is to celebrate the Six month anniversary.  I never thought I will be able to sustain for so long. But ,It has been for you lovely readers,silent ones too who have motivated me to keep going. Your comments, site visit counts all mean so much to me.

The recipe will follow some other day. :D:D

9 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats, keep on going..

aipi said...

Congrats n hugs dear ~ Cheers to many such happy milestones in future!
US Masala

Sobha Shyam said...

Congrats dear..Great going..

Ongoing Event at Good Food:
COOK IT HEALTHY:PROTEINicious

Unknown said...

Congrats dear, I am dying to get the recipe :)

Prathima Rao said...

Congrats gurl!!!! Best wishes to u for many more such milestones :) Cant wait for the recipe!!!
Prathima Rao
Prats Corner

CinnamonNChillies said...

Congrats Sush!!! Great going so far!!!! Now time for next PBC goals ;-)

Lynne @ 365 Days of Baking said...

I found your site through the wonderful comment you left on The Purple Foodie. it is so wonderful that she was such an inspiration for you to get started. You're doing a great job, keep it up!
Congratulations on your 6 month blogiversary!!! May there be many more to go!

Taste Melanger said...

Congrats dear...the cupcake looks lovely!! Will wait for the recipe!!

Plateful said...

Hey looks like we started blogging around the same time. I'll hit 6 months this 29th :))

Anyways, congrats on your milestone and keep rocking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips