June 6, 2011

Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies

I always crib that since I do most of my cooking/baking at night, after my office hours, I can't click their photographs in natural light. That's why I love baking cookies. We don't have to click them as soon as they are made. And I can pester my husband to click some photos before he leaves for the office next morning.   Photography is something I don't enjoy yet. I hope ,I start it soon, because it is so necessary for a food blog.
These cookies  and the Crunchy Sesame Seeds cookies were made for my nephew and niece who are visiting my mom in Delhi for their summer vacation. They and the family loved it so much that in two days all the cookie jars are empty. This one was yet again a crumbly cookie. I didn't like them as much as my family did. Seems, I have to take a break from crumbly cookies to enjoy them again.

Here is the recipe from Sweetest Kitchen
Ingredients
30 Cookies
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup Crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup Nutella

Preparation
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F/ 175C
  2. Combine butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Mix them together very well.
  3. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Drizzle Nutella on top of the dough then swirl it through the dough with a knife. 
  4. Chill the dough for 15 minutes. 
  5. Roll into balls by hand. Place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. 
  6. Press down the balls with a fork to create a crisscross pattern.
  7. Bake until edges are very lightly browned about 10 -12 minutes.


Linking It to Priya's and Aipi's Bookmarked event.

11 comments:

Sensible Vegetarian said...

These cookies look lovely, perfect.

Priya Suresh said...

Those cookies are highly addictive and irresistible..anything with nutella is my fav..

Sobha Shyam said...

yum yum cookies..wonderful recipe..

Suja Manoj said...

Perfectly baked..great combo,kids will surely love this.

Unknown said...

wow, yum, those cookies sure look sinful :)

Torviewtoronto said...

delicious looking cookies looks wonderful

KrithisKitchen said...

Mmm... simply delicious..
http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com
Event: Healing Foods - Banana

Sadhana Valentina said...

Superb cookies dear!!

kankana said...

They looks great and perfectly shaped cookies :)

Shaheen said...

These peanut butter nutella cookies sound ever so addictive. I want one.

aipi said...

A scrummy treat~ looks sinfully delicious :D
US Masala

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips