Crunchy Sesame Seeds cookies were made for my nephew and niece who are visiting my mom in Delhi for their summer vacation. They and the family loved it so much that in two days all the cookie jars are empty. This one was yet again a crumbly cookie. I didn't like them as much as my family did. Seems, I have to take a break from crumbly cookies to enjoy them again.
Here is the recipe from Sweetest Kitchen
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup Crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 F/ 175C
- Combine butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Mix them together very well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Drizzle Nutella on top of the dough then swirl it through the dough with a knife.
- Chill the dough for 15 minutes.
- Roll into balls by hand. Place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press down the balls with a fork to create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake until edges are very lightly browned about 10 -12 minutes.
Linking It to Priya's and Aipi's Bookmarked event.