Before he forgets what ingredients he had used ,here is the recipe.
For oregano and thyme,please increase/decrease the quantity according to your taste, because he added some more after tasting during making it.
Chicken breast -1 piece, Sliced into thin strips
1 Small Broccoli
1 Bell pepper -Red and Yellow each
2 tsp oregano + some more
1 tsp thyme + some more
1 tsp black pepper powder
3 Tomatoes chopped
1 tbsp garlic paste
Salt to taste
1/2 cup Cream
3 Processed Amul Cheese cubes grated
Chopped parsley - 1 tbsp
Spaghetti - cooked as per instructions on the package
- Heat 1 tbsp Olive oil . Add chicken along with thyme and oregano. Saute it for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- To make the tomato sauce. Heat 1 tsp oil . Add garlic paste ,chopped tomato .Cook till it softens and is puree like .Take off the stove and keep aside.
- Saute all veggies for few minutes .
- Add salt, black pepper powder, oregano, thyme.
- Add tomato sauce made earlier and stir for some time.
- Add chicken,cream , grated cheese and chilly flakes and cook for 10 minutes.
- To serve, pour it over the spaghetti.