- 2 TBSP sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil [Add more as needed to have paste like consistency]
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Roast sesame seeds in a pan for 5 to10 minutes . Toss the seeds frequently without browning them.Browning will make the sauce bitter. Let it cool for 30 mins.
- Pour sesame seeds into food processor and add oil and salt. Blend for 2 minutes to get thick and pourable paste.Add more oil if needed.
- 2 cups chickpeas [chole chana], soaked overnight and boiled
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup yogurt/curd
- 1 TBSP Tahini Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder
- water as needed